Rivington and Blackrod High School is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, a perfect location for your conference, activity or training day. We are located close to the M61 and M60 motorway network, and have ample free car parking.
The school site is available for hire throughout the year:
- Monday to Friday: 6pm - 9pm
And facilities are available by special request at weekends:
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm – available on request
- Sunday: 9am - 5pm – available on request
We have a wide range of facilities available for hire including:
- Main hall with a capacity of 320 people, lighting and stage
- A black out drama studio
- Carpeted classrooms of various sizes, which can be set out as per your requirements.
- Designated site officers allocated to your event
- Refreshments and catering available on request
- ICT facilities, printing and technical support available on request
We welcome you to see our facilities first hand. Please contact Mrs S Kendal on 01204 333266 extension 112 to view the premises or for details of how to apply.
You can make an online booking by completing the online form below or download the application form here.