Hire of Facilities
Rivington and Blackrod High School is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, a perfect location for your conference, activity or training day. We are located close to the M61 and M60 motorway network, and have ample free car parking.
The school site is available for hire throughout the year:
Monday to Friday: 6pm - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm
And facilities are available by special request at weekends. We have a wide range of facilities available for hire including:
- Main hall with a capacity of 320 people, lighting and stage
- A black out drama studio
- Carpeted classrooms of various sizes, which can be set out as per your requirements.
- Designated site officers allocated to your event
- Refreshments and catering available on request
- ICT facilities, printing and technical support available on request
We welcome you to come to visit us first hand. Please contact Sue Kendal on 01204 333266 ext 112
to view the premises or for details of how to apply.
Facility Hire Price Guide
Price for Adults
Price for Under-16's
|All Weather Pitch||£30.00||£20.00|
|School Hall /Drama Studio||£20.00*||£20.00*|
|Rivi Studios (see below)||£30 inclusive of a technician||£30 inclusive of a technician|
* Additional charges may apply for weekend/evening use, please call for further information.
Please check with the school for opening times/costs for Rivi Studios. All prices included are for one hours sessions.
Groups wishing to hire a facility for a 90 minute session will be charged an additional 50% of the hourly rate. Cancellation charges do apply.