Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 Curriculum Overview
- Is underpinned by our school values of Respect, Belonging, Honesty and Support (RBHS) - These are deeply rooted in the Christian faith
- Promotes academic excellence and high aspirations
- Provides relevant qualifications so that all pupils can progress to the next stage of their education, training or employment
- Develops lifelong learners who are happy, confident, independent and resilient, and have the oracy skills to communicate effectively
- Equips students with the knowledge and skills to thrive and make a positive contribution to modern Britain
- Enables students to access a vast and rich set of experiences that develop respectful, active citizens and personal character
For more information about our school curriculum, please see below or contact Mr A. Dalton-Bunker, Deputy Headteacher Pedagogy and Standards.