As a school, we are committed to providing high quality opportunities outside the usual curriculum time through enrichment activities.
These activities are an important and exciting feature of school life and contribute enormously to our student's academic and social development. The enrichment program at Rivington and Blackrod High School encourages our students to engage with their school community, so that when they leave in Year 13, they are active, confident, and emotionally resilient young adults.
We have an exciting array of extracurricular Activities for our students.
If you have any questions or enquires regarding enrichment, please contact Mr Brown at email@example.com.
Booking a club
To book onto a club, students will need to use their school email account, completing the following steps:
- You will see a list of clubs that are available to you in the booklet below
- Select a club you wish to attend for the term
- Use your phone/device to scan the QR code for the club you want to book or simply click on the club email link
- Complete your form details in four easy steps
- Press submit to confirm your booking
- Your club teacher will then receive a confirmation of the booking via an email
If you have booked a place for a club and can no longer attend, please cancel so that the place can be given to another student.