join us for our 2024 NEW York Trip
FRIday, 23rd june 2023
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Rivington and Blackrod High School 2024 New York trip.
The trip will take place from 16th - 20th February 2024 for students who will be in our Year 11 and Sixth Form cohorts next year.
We’ll be based in a Central Manhattan hotel, and over the course of 4 days students will have the opportunity to take in many of the cities tourist attractions including the Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, Broadway and many more. Students will also have the opportunity to look around the famous shops in Soho, visit the famous American Museum of Natural History, take a stroll through Central Park and soak up the atmosphere in the world’s greatest city.
We have run this trip for the past 11 years, the student’s thoroughly enjoy the experience, and for many it is life changing.
The total cost of the trip is £1445 and includes:
- Flights from Manchester to New York
- 23kg baggage allowance
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Express Midtown West on a bed and breakfast basis
- Coach transport to and from School to the airport
- Personalised Trip Hoodie
- Tickets to a Broadway Show
- Entrance to the American Museum of Natural History
- Entrance to MOMA
- Entrance to Top of the Rock
- 1 x Evening Dinner at Ellen’s Stardust Diner
- Comprehensive medical and travel insurance
- Airport taxes
The trip will be launched on ParentPay from 5pm on Monday, 26th June 2023.
We require all payments are made through our online payment portal ParentPay.
If you require login details please email email@example.com. Your child’s place is only confirmed on the trip once the initial deposit payment is received through ParentPay.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.